LEVEL PEGS – NEW DESIGN!
LEVELPEGS are used to pour self-leveling compounds and mortar to a specific, accurate depth. The new LEVELPEG design features dual measurement indicator marks in inches and millimeters: Side one measures between 6 to 64 millimeters and side two measures between 3/16 to 2 1/2 inches. When used in conjunction with the NIVCOMP, you simply read the proper height on the NIVCOMP then cut the LEVELPEG to match.
- Rugged self-contained unit is easy
to set up and use
- One-person operation
- Durable & maintenance free
- No tripods, transits, bubble levels, or lasers required
- Floor elevation / topographical survey
- Self Leveling Underlayment Installation
- Building Construction / Renovation
- Equipment Installation
- Landscaping / Grading
- Inspection/Quality Assurance